Tabla de contenidos
- 1 PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
- 1.2 Identity of the person responsible for the processing of personal data
- 1.3 Personal Data Registry
- 1.4 Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
- 1.5 What personal data will be processed?
- 1.6 Rights deriving from the processing of personal data
PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Respecting the provisions of current legislation, Cocinate.net (hereinafter also Website) undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR).
- Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, 2007, approving the Regulations for the development of the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 13, 2018, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the person responsible for the processing of personal data
The person responsible for the processing of personal data collected in Cocinate.net: Javier Santamaría Durán, 48218385N contact details: Dirección de contacto: Elisenda de Montcada 51 – 1'2 08330 Premià de Mar Contact telephone: 638405161 Contact email: hola(at)cocinate.net
Personal Data Registry
The personal data collected by Cocinate.net, through the forms on its pages, will be entered into an automated file under the responsibility of the Data Controller, in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between Cocinate.net and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms filled out by the User, or to respond to a request or query from the User.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of the User's personal data shall be subject to the following principles set forth in Article 5 of the GDPR:
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: the consent of the User will be required after fully transparent information of the purposes for which personal data are collected through the contractual relationship between Cocinate.net and the user.
- Purpose limitation principle: personal data will be collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of data minimization: the personal data collected will be only those strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Principle of accuracy: personal data must be accurate and always up to date.
- Principle of limitation of the storage period: personal data will only be kept in such a way as to allow the identification of the User for the time necessary for the purposes of their processing.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in a way that guarantees its security and confidentiality.
- Principle of proactive responsibility: the Controller shall be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are complied with.
What personal data will be processed?
Depending on the use that the user makes of this website, Cocinate.net will need to process personal data, which, in general, will be the following:
- Identification data (e.g. first name, last name, contact details, etc.).
- Connection, geolocation and navigation data (in case you interact with us from your cell phone, for example).
- Commercial information (for example, if the user subscribes to our newsletter).
- Data on tastes and preferences.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data may be consent, contract performance, legal obligation or legitimate interest. Cocinate.net undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User shall have the right to withdraw consent at any time. It shall be as easy to withdraw consent as it is to give it. As a general rule, the withdrawal of consent shall not condition the use of the Website.
In the occasions in which the User must or may provide his/her data through forms to make inquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, he/she will be informed in case the completion of any of them is mandatory because they are essential for the proper development of the operation carried out.
Purposes of the processing for which the personal data is used
Personal data are collected and managed by Cocinate.net in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between the Website and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the latter fills or to respond to a request or inquiry.
Likewise, the data may be used for commercial purposes of personalization, operational and statistical purposes, and activities related to the corporate purpose of Cocinate.net, as well as for the extraction, storage of data and marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the User, as well as to improve the quality, operation and navigation of the Website.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the specific purpose or purposes of the processing for which the personal data will be used; that is, the use or uses to which the collected information will be put.
Users may register on the Cocinate.net website. In doing so, the user's personal data will be processed for this purpose.
In addition, depending on how the user interacts on the website, personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- Customer service. The personal data processed for this purpose will be retained as long as necessary to respond to the query, request or request made by the user.
- Quality Surveys. Quality surveys will be sent in order to improve the service or product provided by Cocinate.net.
- Marketing. Personal data for this purpose will be processed to send commercial mailings, promotions or Newsletter of all those users who have subscribed.
- Provision of services. Personal data will be processed for the execution of contracts subject to the provision of services or products between Cocinate.net and users.
Time period for the conservation of personal data
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of their processing and, in any case, only for the period mentioned below or until the User requests their deletion.
The following criteria shall be taken into account when determining the conservation period of the documentation collected:
– Tax information: 4 years after it is no longer relevant.
– Employment information: 4 years since it has ceased to be relevant.
– Information on accounting books: 6 years after it is no longer relevant.
– Civil information: 5 years, except for matters for which the statute of limitations will begin before October 7, 2015, in which case it will be 15 years.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the period for which the personal data will be kept or, when this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
Recipients of personal data
The User's personal data will be shared with the following recipients or categories of recipients: IT Services, Insurance Companies, Mutual Insurance Companies for professional accidents, Health Surveillance, Employee Subcontractors, or any company that has not obtained the data directly from the data subject (which has been transmitted to them by another company) and invoices the data subject directly.
In the event that the Controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country or international organization, at the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the third country or international organization to which the data is intended to be transferred, as well as the existence or absence of an adequacy decision of the Commission.
Personal data of minors
In compliance with the provisions of articles 8 of the RGPD and 13 of the RDLOPD, only persons over 14 years of age may give their consent for Cocinate.net to process their personal data in a lawful manner. In the case of a minor under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians will be required for the processing, and this will only be considered lawful to the extent that they have authorized it. Parents, guardians and legal representatives are responsible for the actions performed by minors in their care on the Cocinate.net website.
Cocinate.net disclaims any liability in connection with the acts committed by the minor on this website.
Secrecy and security of personal data
Cocinate.net undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, so as to ensure the security of personal data and prevent the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
However, because Cocinate.net cannot guarantee the impregnability of the Internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the Data Controller undertakes to notify the User without undue delay when a breach of security of personal data occurs that is likely to involve a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. Following the provisions of Article 4 of the GDPR, a breach of security of personal data means any breach of security resulting in the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or the unauthorized communication of or access to such data.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by the Data Controller, who undertakes to inform and ensure by means of a legal or contractual obligation that such confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates, and any person to whom it makes the information accessible.
Rights deriving from the processing of personal data
The User has over Cocinate.net and may, therefore, exercise against the Data Controller the following rights recognized in the RGPD:
- Right of access: This is the User's right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not Cocinate.net is processing his/her personal data and, if so, to obtain information about his/her specific personal data and the processing that Cocinate.net has carried out or is carrying out, as well as, among other things, the information available about the origin of said data and the recipients of the communications made or planned for said data.
- Right of rectification: This is the User's right to have his or her personal data that proves to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the processing, incomplete, modified.
- Right of deletion (“the right to be forgotten”): This is the User's right, unless otherwise provided for by the legislation in force, to obtain the erasure of his or her personal data when such data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; the User has withdrawn his or her consent to the processing and the processing has no other lawful basis; the User objects to the processing and there is no other legitimate reason to continue the processing; the personal data have been processed unlawfully; the personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data have been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a minor under 14 years of age. In addition to deleting the data, the Controller, taking into account the technology available and the cost of its implementation, shall take reasonable steps to inform controllers who are processing the personal data of the data subject's request for the deletion of any link to such personal data.
- Right to limitation of processing: This is the User's right to limit the processing of his/her personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of processing when he/she contests the accuracy of his/her personal data; the processing is unlawful; the Controller no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has objected to the processing.
- Right of opposition: This is the User's right not to have his or her personal data processed or to cease the processing of such data by Cocinate.net.
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: This is the User's right not to be subject to an individualized decision based solely on automated processing of his or her personal data, including profiling, unless otherwise provided for by applicable law.
Thus, the User may exercise his/her rights by means of a written communication addressed to the Data Controller with the reference “RGPD-www.cocinate.net”, specifying:
- Name, surname of the User and copy of the ID card. In cases where representation is admitted, it will also be necessary the identification by the same means of the person representing the User, as well as the document proving the representation. The photocopy of the DNI may be replaced by any other means valid in law that proves the identity.
- Request with the specific reasons for the request or information to which you want to exercise the corresponding rights.
- Address for notification purposes.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document that accredits the request you are making.
This application and any attachments may be sent to the following address and/or e-mail: e-mail: hola(at)cocinate.net
Links to third party websites
The Website may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to third party websites other than Cocinate.net, and therefore are not operated by Cocinate.net The owners of such websites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
Complaints to the supervisory authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or infringement of the regulations in force in the way in which his/her personal data is being processed, he/she shall have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint before a supervisory authority, in particular, in the State in which he/she has his/her habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the supervisory authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.agpd.es/).
It is necessary that the User has read and agrees with the conditions on the protection of personal data contained in this Privacy and Cookies Policy, as well as to accept the processing of personal data so that the Data Controller can proceed in the manner, during the periods and for the purposes indicated. The use of the Website implies acceptance of the Privacy and Cookies Policy of the same.
Cocinate.net reserves the right to modify its Privacy and Cookies Policy, according to its own criteria, or motivated by a legislative, jurisprudential or doctrinal change of the Spanish Data Protection Agency. Changes or updates to this Privacy and Cookies Policy will not be explicitly notified to the User. The User is recommended to consult this page periodically to be aware of the latest changes or updates.